Friday, March 19, 2010

Reconciliation of VfL Streithähne



Gummersbach --
Last December, Gummersbach burst ex-boss of the collar: Via EXPRESS Hans-Peter Krämer the then confused and fickle-hard VfL had criticized coach Sead Hasanefendic.
He took the criticism: suddenly pulled together an experienced Bosnians and so grabbed the turn. The result: Cup final and European Cup. Also in this season with his team despite Hasanefendic ensures the output of TopstarsMomir Ilic and Alex Alvanos furore.
With 11:5-points, the Oberbergisher despite all the financial problems are ranked 5th And on Sunday they want to have with the Rhein-Neckar-Löwen a top team in the Lanxess Arena in their place.
Now, Kramer pointed Product Hasanefendic wrote a positive letter: "My criticism was not unwarranted. But now I would like to express my high regard for the performance of your team. It is the pleasant surprise of the season. I hope we can again soon enter the hand. "
Also Hasanefendic is ready for reconciliation: "I am very pleased with this letter. Mr. Kramer has done infinitely more for handball and is a great personality. I took the matter at that time, the more I am glad that this is now out of the world. "