Wednesday, May 12, 2010

"Cuts" with Sarah Connor confused

Cologne - There are those encounters of the third kind - somehow, totally weird and bizarre.
Schlager starlets Miriam Hundertmark (25), alias "cuts" had now a veeery very interesting - in the "Passover Table Dance". Since she learned striptease Mary (about 23). Exactly the Mary who is said to have been mega-scale into the marriage of pop singer Sarah Connor (28) and Marc Terenzi (30).
We just happened to sit next door - for motorcycle racers Stefan Nebel (30), who celebrated his bachelor party. We saw how Mary Miriam spoke very carefully, then chatted for several minutes, the blonde, in the end they embraced. All this because in the dim light of the restaurant strip - what happened?
"The asked me very, very politely if we could talk for a short time alone," Miriam told us the sweet afterwards: "I thought it was funny though, that want to chat in a pub so the dancers with women. But Maria was totally sympathetic. "And what it was in the conversation?
"She asked me how I'm going so that they indeed did nothing wrong. That she is glad to know my views. I was totally perplexed. Well, they said, yes, I would be a total of Nice that they never could have imagined. Only afterwards I strapped that it has taken me for Sarah Connor. It's already pretty duster here. "
Maria wanted to nix the way, say (and also can not always shoot) - strip the rights to their story with Marc Terenzi has sold her ...
HERE is "cuts" to a guest at center.tv EXPRESS TV.
Also of interest
Here, Sarah Connor is pissed